How can you see things before they happen?
My councelor for camp said he could.
The other one told me not to anything research on it because it could open my mind to things and my mind would be more open to seeing things as it could get dangerous.
Something about supernatural, demons, ghosts or something like that.
I want to look into this a bit, but I don’t know where to start. Something with being psychic I am thinking. So your help, much appreciated.
Suggestion by Sheela
you can’t. they are full of sh*t
Suggestion by Chris Q.T.
being a bit clairvoyant or just fully clairvoyant ^^
sorry to be off topic but to be more confident in ur visions, to follow it, ur great visions could make u see yourself do great things before it happens xD ^^ but it can be made out more beautiful by u
Suggestion by michael
WELL i can see~~ mabey you your parents and your counselor all need to get together have a little talk about all of this.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Do you think Jesus was just a successful cult leader?
I mean even in today’s society people are pretty f*cking gullible and join various cults and believe in “astral projection” and psychics and all that crap. Jesus did some Penn&Teller style magic tricks and gathered a small cult following. Then eventually it turned into a major religion because of political reasons.
Suggestion by SmileyFace
No. Cults are bad. God is not bad. Stop initiating lies.
Suggestion by Big Buck
This is a pathetic question. God is real, alright? and it is not a cult, we are not gullible,.
Suggestion by schismsx
Yes. He of course had the help of those that came before him, as the whole savior myth has been around forever.
What do you think? Answer below!
Can somebody explain in detail how to run psp games from the memory stick?
I have a psp slim version 3.9 original firmware. It pretty much hasn’t been changed in any way since I bought it. I keeping hearing about homebrew, pandora battery, and custom firmware but I am new at this stuff and have no idea how such things figure into getting psp games to work from the memory stick. A detailed step by step guide, along with a list of sources would be greatly appreciated.
Suggestion by Agent019
First off what you are asking for is someone to show you where to mod your PSP. Just to be sure you know this will void your warranty and comes with a very high risk of damaging your PSP for good.
The next thing you need to know is that you cannot run games from the memory stick without it being modded.
If you are trying to mod it to make HomeBrew here’s a guide, but sadly I cannot point you to the sources because I will not be responcible if you decide to do this and brick your PSP. Also you need a Pandora Battery to instal custom firmware. Do a search on how to mod your battery:
1. Download the easy installer.
2. Extract the archived files.
3. Format your memory stick and restore the PSP to defualt settings. This goes in the “(letter):/” location.
4.Run the installer and it will install everything on to your memory stick, including HenD.
5. When it’s done installing, start the PSP and go to pictures and load HenD; this may take several tries. Make sure you have no UMD inserted when doing this!
6. Once its loaded (the psp will restart automaticly; this means it loaded HenD) go to GAME in the menu and load/start idstoragechange. (HenD needs to be loaded each time you start-up in this mode).
7. Once this program is done and loads the menu again, go back to the GAME menu an you will see your Generic downgrader called “Update X.YZ”
Load it up.
8.This will now install the 1.50 firmware onto your PSP. when its done it should ask you to press “X” were it will restart the psp an you will get a error. Simply press “O”. If you get a black screen on restart and can hear the startup sound, hit the black light button on the psp it should resolve the problem.
You can google search the rest.
Suggestion by spongebobq2
You’ll first need a pandora’s battery here’s on how to do it.
First, i’ll list what you need:
1. a PSP..
2. a battery for your psp, a spare one if you plan on leaving it a pandora’s battery, otherwise you can do it if you only have one battery (but you’ll need to predict when your psp might brick and make it a pandora’s battery before that happens, however if you’re only using it for downgrading other peoples or your other psp’s, one battery will be fine):
(can be generic or the original)
3. A Memory Card that you can use with your PSP that has more than 32MB.
(can be a micro-sd in a adapter or a sd with an adapter) but less than 4GB.
4. The Pandora’s Battery files: Maxconsole forums or http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/pandoras-battery.html
5. The Official PSP Firmware version 1.50
6. either psychic intuition to understand the readme included with the pandora’s barrety files or this simple guide.
OK, now that we have that covered, let’s go through the steps:
1. Turn on the PSP with the battery inside it (not just plugged in).
2. insert mem card you’ll be using into the PSP (you will lose the files on the card, so back them up if you want to keep them)
3. Connect the USB cable.
4. on the PSP, go to USB connection.
5. go to ‘My computer’ on your PC.
6. right click on the drive that is your mem card, we’ll call that drive letter X later in the guide, so every X in the guide, replace with your mem card’s drive letter.
7. Click ‘Format’
8. when the format options window comes up, leave the ‘filesystem’ as “FAT32” and make sure “Quick Format” is NOT selected (don’t worry, flash cards format quickly)
9. Click ‘Start’ to begin the formatting process.
10. Once that’s finished, click ‘OK’ and close the memory card folder.
11. Now, Extract the Pandora.zip file to c:Pandora
12. Open ‘Command Prompt’
13. type cd c:pandora (that’s cd space c collon slash pandora slash) and press enter.
14. type cd mspformat (cd space mspformat) and press enter.
15. type mspformat X (mspformat space MEM card drive letter) and press enter.
16. when prompted, press y then enter.
17. once that’s complete, minimize the command prompt window (you’ll be using it again in a minute).
18. on the PSP, close the USB connection – press o (x in some regions i think).
19. Remove the Mem Card from the PSP.
20. Insert the Mem card back into the PSP.
21. Start USB Connection again on the PSP.
22. On the PC, open the PSP’s Memory Card.
23. Create a folder called PSP
24. Open the PSP folder you just created.
25-A. If you have Firmware Version 1.50, Create a Folder Called GAME inside the PSP folder.
25-B. If you have Custom Firmware other than ‘Leaked Edition’ and your Kernel is set to 1.50 in recovery, create a folder called GAME inside the PSP folder.
25-C. If you have custom firmware other than ‘Leaked Edition’ and are using a kernel other than 1.50, create a folder called GAME150 inside the PSP folder.
25-D. If you are using the new ‘Leaked Edition’ firmware, Create a folder called GAME inside the PSP folder.
26. Copy the folders inside the installers ‘battery’ and ‘installer’ folders (you should be copying 4 folders) to the GAME or GAME150 folders you just created.
27. Rename your PSP Firmware 1.50 Update file to UPDATE.PBP
28. Copy the File you just renamed UPDATE.PBP to the root of the memory stick (not in any folders, you should see the PSP folder and UPDATE.PBP file in the same part of the memory stick.
39. on the PSP, close the USB connection – press o (x in some regions i think).
30. Remove the Mem Card from the PSP.
31. Turn off the PSP (not in sleep mode, hold the power switch until the PSP is turned off.)
32. Turn the PSP on.
33. Insert the Memory card.
34. On the PSP go to Game
35. On the PSP go to Memory Card and press x (o in some regions).
36. Go to the application called “Pandora’s Battery Firm. Installer” and press x (o in some regions)
37. once the application loads, press x.
38. Once your PSP is back on the XMB screen, go back to USB connection and press x
39. open up your command prompt window that should be minimized.
40. type cd .. (that’s cd space dot dot) and press enter
41. type cd msinst (cd space msinst) and press enter.
42. type msinst X X:msipl.bin (msinst space Memory Card Drive Letter space memory card drive letter collon slash msispl dot bin) and press enter.
43. On the PSP, close the USB connection.
44. Remove the Memory Card.
45. Turn the PSP off (not in sleep mode, hold the power switch until the PSP is turned off.)
46. Turn the PSP on.
47. Insert the Memory card.
48. On the PSP, go to GAME
49. On the PSP, go to Memory Card and press x
50. Go to the program called “Pandora’s Barrety Creator and press x
51. press ^ (triangle) This will backup your battery’s eeprom so you can restore it later.
52. the program will exit. Load the program again.
53. this time press x (this will convert your battery to a Pandora’s Battery)
54. the program will exit again, remove the memory card.
55. Turn off the PSP
56. Remove the Battery
57. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You now have a Pandora’s Battery and a Memory stick for Repair / Downgrading.
Here’s how to use it:
1. Turn your psp off if you’re using it.
2. Insert the Memory card you made for repair / downgrading.
3. Insert the Pandora’s battery.
4. when the program loads, press x
This will begin the Repair / Upgrade (Downgrade)
To eliminate a question i’m predicting, this procedure WILL patch key 5 if you have TA-082 or higher, so it’s safe to downgrade.
To restore the battery to normal:
a. remove battery from PSP.
b. remove memory card from PSP.
c. Plug in PSP Power Cord (wall charger)
d. Turn on PSP.
e. Insert Memory card and battery.
f. go to games and run the pandora’s battery creator program.
g. once the program loads, press L and R.
h. program will exit, turn off PSP.
i. Remove battery.
j. remove mem card.
k. insert battery.
l. turn on your PSP, then there you have it!
Get the PSP games here:
What do you think? Answer below!