What did you think of the movie “PARANORMAL ACTIVITY”, great or not so great?
Just curious. I rented it so I’m going to watch it but I’m just wondering if people thought it was as good as the media made it out to be.
Suggestion by Crissy
Well I haven’t seen it but I’m going to soon, my friend saw it and said it was really good but it was totally scary, it still creeps er out today and she watched a preview of it at the movies. Hope I helped 🙂
Suggestion by Cat Lover
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just rented and watched it and my personal answer is a huge NO not even close to being what the media made it out to be. I haven’t disliked a “movie” this much for a long time. I wouldn’t even call it a movie. I hope you like it more than I did. Apparently, lots of people thought it was scary. I’m mad I even paid to rent it.
Suggestion by safrin
its neither good nor bad
i dont know how to say
if u seen then reply to me
What do you think? Answer below!
How to protect yourself from an occult curse?
example: if someone were in the occult and put a curse on you, is there ways to protect yourself or shield yourself from a curse?
Suggestion by Hutch
HOW TO BE DELIVERED FROM THE OCCULT OR WITCHCRAFT
1. Receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (Romans 10:9)
Permanent deliverance and restoration begins with a relationship with Jesus Christ. Once we get saved, we transition from the power and control of the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of God. Christ calls us out of darkness (1 Peter 2:9).
2. Recognize, acknowledge, and confess your involvement in the occult. (1 John 1:9). Confess and name any and all involvement in occult or witchcraft activity.
3. Remove all objects, jewelry, books, music, magazines, altars, paraphernalia, idol statues, or ceramics that reflect the occult, New Age, witchcraft, or idolatry. (Deuteronomy 7:25-26; Acts 19:19) Without throwing out these items, the temptation will be to return to them because they keep the home’s atmosphere and environment cursed.
4. Break off all mediums, spiritualists, contacts, or friends that are involved in the occult. (1 Corinthians 15:33) Otherwise they will encourage you to stay involved.
5. Seek a pastor or Christian counselor who understands your situation. (Proverbs 11:14) Healing only comes when we deal with all aspects of our lives: spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
6. Join a church or Christian group that will pray for you, care for you, and keep you spiritually accountable. (James 5:16; 1 Corinthians 12:25)
7. Strive to grow in your new walk with the Lord. (1 Peter 2:2) Join a Bible-believing and teaching church. Make the Word of God part of your life. Establish a daily prayer and devotional time with the Lord. If you don’t know how to pray, click HERE to visit the site and pray the prayers you need.
8. Pray the Blood of Jesus prayer every day. (Revelation 12:11) This will keep the spirit and mind cleansed and set up a barrier against the enemy’s return attacks.
9. Confess the Word of God daily to renew your mind. (Romans 12:2) Find scriptures based upon the area you struggle with and keep your mind renewed. The old occult mindset must be replaced with new godly thoughts. Demons will attempt to return if nothing is in the heart (Matthew 12:43-45).
10. Make sure you have fully turned away from the occult. (Proverbs 28:13) If you stop and return to the occult again, demons will return seven times stronger. (Matthew 12:43-45).
11. Realize you have authority over demons now. (Luke 10:19) You now have authority over every demonic spirit through Jesus Christ. Once in Christ, He delegates His power to you. Through daily prayer, demons are obligated to leave you alone. You must resist and command them to leave. Click HERE to read and pray the authority prayer.
Suggestion by Edward
Don’t believe in them.
Laugh at them. Anything you can laugh at can’t harm you.
Various protection charms (SATOR square, some religious icons).
Nonphysical entities (thoughtforms, tulpas, “spirit animals”).
Suggestion by Kevin7
You do not believe in it,that is the best way
What do you think? Answer below!