Mediums are not only intuitive who are able to see, sense and communicate with spirits of the dead, but they are also spiritual thinkers. Wonder whether mediums believe in Jesus? In fact, it does come up quite a lot. The reason is that “Jesus,” “God,” or Christianity is the point of reference of most people when it comes to spirituality. As with matters of a spiritual and philosophical nature, it isn’t always as simple as a Yes/NO answer. Let’s discuss this issue right now!
Everyone has their own definition of God!
For the yes/no answer, people can form an opinion of their belief system. For instance, if the answer is Yes, it may result in the idea that these mediums follow the Christian faith, which they actually do or do not. If the answer is No, it is not entirely true and some people may think that these mediums are atheists. So, the answer should be based on everyone’s attitudes.
It can take many experiences, years, personal and spiritual development for the psychic mediums to formulate their own beliefs. In general, most of them put trust in Jesus and God. For them, the Deity plays heavily in their readings. Thus, serving God is their lives.
How do the departed communicate with mediums?
When passing away, you can get an opportunity to communicate with the living through a medium. As a result, a little learning about the art of spirit communication does help you to get a great deal when entering the next life.
A psychic medium may not force a spirit person to communicate with her. She has to open her awareness and see what comes. What does happen is a form of telepathy, between the reader and the person in the spirit world. The reader can get messages from the dead by seeing (clairvoyance), hearing (clairaudience), or even feeling (clairsentience) their appearance. By putting these impressions together, she is capable of building a picture of the communicator and proving that the human personality does survive after death.
What should and shout not do when talking with a psychic medium?
Perhaps you have wondered how fun it can be to chat with a psychic medium, right? Maybe you are looking for comfort and closure or even searching for answers to some unexplained questions. What to keep in mind before visiting a psychic medium? What are differences between a psychic and a medium? There are many different reasons why people find assistance from a spiritual reader. While some clients wish to get closure or comfort after the loved ones passed away, others want to check skepticism and doubt in their heart. That is why the topic and fascination about this matter seems to be boundless.
The first thing you should be clear of is the differences between a Psychic and a Medium. They are not the same, remember! Thus, it is better to get to know them thoroughly before getting any spiritual reading. A psychic can not become a medium! She is likely to work on a much lower level than a medium by tuning into your energy field, sensing or picking up on you and your life, predicting your future, giving you insights into your issues, etc.
By contrast, a medium seems to work on a much higher level who is capable of connecting with those in spirits. So, it is not hard to understand why these two readers do different types of work. All mediums can become psychic. Yet, not all psychics may become mediums. Just be aware of this, please! In addition, reliable and good psychic mediums are not also fortune tellers, nor are psychics. Thus, most of them just work on a spiritual level.
Next, it is time to discover the dos and don’ts you should take into consideration when seeking the help from a professional medium.
- First of all, don’t keep any skepticism or doubt in your heart. If not, it is just a waste of time for both the reader and you! So, if you don’t have faith in the spiritual world, there is no need to find guidance from the spiritual readers.
- Second, it is better to come to your reading with honesty. Never play games with the psychic medium as this is a waste of time for both you and her, again.
- Three, if you find it comfortable and fine to discuss with the current advisor during your session, let her know your problems or fear with an honest manner! She will know how to ease your anxieties by her advice!
- Fourth, before your appointment day, just let those in spirit with whom you wish to contact know that you are visiting a medium. This may be done by meditation, mind talk, saying it out loud, or whatever way you are comfortable with.
- Fifth, there is no need to test your reader if you have great faith in her gift. A good reader will know your test within minutes.
- Sixth, know when the session has ended. Medium readers do their work on a much higher level. Thus, once they have “come back down,” the session is over.
- Finally, before your appointment, make sure that you have found the type of person you are in need of. If you have matters with love, career, or life, then a fortune teller, tarot card reader, palm reader, or Scryer are pretty good. And a medium is not what you want. Always bear in mind that mediums just connect with those in spirit.
The more you try to educate yourself on such avenues, the better off your experience will be. It is worth remembering that expert mediums are not evil, dark, or scary and there are some good readers out there. Make sure to do your homework, follow these dos and don’ts above and your experience can be what you hoped for.
So, the question “Do mediums believe in Jesus?” seems to have the answer, right? Just answer it, based on your perspective, not others’.