Do you believe in psychic vampires?
I am a psychic vampire. I DON’T drink blood nor am I a crazed Twilight fan.I literally can feel other peoples emotions. Psychic vampires feed on energy to sustain themselves the same way humans need food to sustain themselves. We are born this way and you can not be turned into one. We don’t sparkle or turn to dust in the sunlight. Since the sun is a supirior energy source, it saps us of our current energy and can be made sick by it. That’s why you’ll see me jogging on a cloudy day. Psychic vampires are immortal, NOT Twilight immortal. We die then live agian and so on and so on.We are Not evil! PLZ read this before you post!
Suggestion by The Truth
It is because of people like you that I have lost all hope in mankind…
Suggestion by AB
Where on earth….
….did you buy whatever you’re on.
You either need a refund or to give me their number.
Suggestion by Rasputin
ha, I stole lord bearclaws answer!
Here is truth – read and understand.
1. Vampires, defined as a humanoid being that MUST consume blood or energy to survive do not exist. Cut and paste time, as it is too much work to type this out over and over and I “recycle” my own answers instead of retyping them so here goes. A brief discussion of the human digestive system and then the probable vampire population given an exponential growth rate should explain why vampires are not possible.
2. The human body is not designed to process large amounts of blood for nutrition. There is not enough protein, carbohydrates, and fats present in blood to maintain a complex creature such as **** Sapiens or any theorized offshoot mutations. When a human ingests food it is first broken up into a bolus by chewing, then churned up in the stomach with digestive juices to form a mass called chyme. It then passes through the pylorus into the duodenum, part of the small intestine where it mixes with bile salts and secretions from the pancreas and liver which continue breaking it down on a molecular basis, mostly affecting fats at this point. The broken down nutrients pass through the wall of the intestines and into the bloodstream where they are carried to each cell or stored for later use. Indigestible bulk continues through the intestines, turning a dark brown from the bile. Water is absorbed from this mass in the large intestine depending on the needs of the body – a well-hydrated person will usually have a softer stool than a dehydrated person will. Water also enters the bloodstream, and this is what helps to maintain blood pressure. The pressure tends to balance itself in a healthy person because the bloodstream goes through a formation in the kidney called the Loop of Henle, where the narrowing blood vessel forces excess water and cellular waste such as urea out through the cellular wall into the kidneys, where it is excreted through the ureters into the bladder, and then out of the body via the urethral passageway.
3. IMPORTANT – A person physically unable to process his own food for nutrition therefore also could not process blood – it’s the same process. Ingested blood does not transmit directly to the veins anyway – it would be chemically broken down by the digestive system.
4. Theoretical ingestion of blood to supply these nutrients would therefore have to occur at least once a day, and would require the ingestion of the entire blood supply which could not happen as the stomach is far too small to hold that much liquid volume. Hold up your clenched fist – under normal conditions your stomach is about that size. Furthermore, such a mass would be difficult to pass thru the intestines as it has no fibrous bulk, would create an intestinal impaction, causing massive vomiting from the large concentration of iron present, and any “real” vampire would have to eventually expel the waste, which would come out as a black, tarry, smelly goo, just as stool does when blood is present from a upper GI bleed.
5. These humans that affect the whole “vampiric lifestyle” are NOT vampires. They are simply humans playing their own little game, in their own little fantasy world, usually pandering to their own little sexual fetish, which may or may not actually be sexual. I too, play my own little game, in the SCA, but mine is a game where the deeds that I do are determined by the strength of my arm and sword – I am a warrior, with just as much skill and ability as any warrior of ancient times. The difference is that I am claiming to be something physically possible: a warrior, and I prove it everytime I strap on my armor and walk onto a SCA battlefield. The so-called “vampires” are claiming to be something physically impossible: a walking corpse, and all they prove is that black Victorian clothing, a pair of false fangs, and a little makeup make for a good Halloween costume – it does not make you a vampire.
6. Even if a vampire feeds once a week, and his victim also becomes a vampire, that is exponential growth, with four iterations a month. First iteration: One makes one, total two. Second iteration: Two make two, total four. Third iteration: Four make four, total eight. Fourth iteration: Eight make eight, total sixteen. 16 vampires at the end of one month, 256 at the end of the second month, 4096 by the end of the third month, 65,536 by the end of the fourth month, 1,048,476 at the end of the fifth, and 33,572,832 vampires at the end of half a year! By way of comparison, there are currently approximately 33 million people who have HIV/AIDS and the disease is a world-wide epidemic. I see people every day in the hospital with AIDS, but never has there been one documented case of a vampire attack. Do the math – vampires are a mathematical impossibility.
As for the idea that vampires existed “a long time ago” consider the estimated global population 5,000 years ago – using the above mathematical rationale, a single vampire could
What do you think? Answer below!
can i ask a question to a psychic if im under 18?
Suggestion by hmahon107
ew why woiuld you want to?
theyre ALL fakes
and besides if your that desperate, look up an online psychic or somehting
Suggestion by Godless
You can ask them, unfortunately all psychics are fake. Sorry.
Suggestion by Roadside confessions
The Bible strongly condemns the practice of spiritism, mediums, occult, psychics, etc. (Leviticus 20:27; Deuteronomy 18:10-13). Horoscopes, tarot cards, astrology, fortune tellers, palm readings, séances, etc., fall into this category as well. These practices are based on the concept that there are gods, spirits, or deceased loved ones that can give you advise and guidance. These “gods” or “spirits” are demons (2 Corinthians 11:14-15). The Bible gives us no reason to believe that deceased loved ones can, or would even want to contact us. If they were believers, they are in heaven, enjoying the most wonderful place imaginable – in fellowship with a loving God. If they were not believers, they are in hell, suffering the un-ending torment for rejecting God’s love and rebelling against Him.
So, if our loved ones cannot contact us, how do mediums, spiritists, psychics, etc. get such accurate information? There have been many “exposes” on psychics. It has been exposed how a psychic can gain immense amounts of information on a person through ordinary means. Sometimes by just using a telephone number through caller ID and then an internet search, a psychic can get names, addresses, dates of birth, dates of marriage, family members, etc. However, it is undeniable that psychics sometimes know things that should be impossible for them to know. Where do they get this information? The answer is – Satan and his demons. 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 tells us, “And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.” Acts 16:16-18 describes a fortune teller who was able to predict the future until the Apostle Paul rebuked a demon out of her.
Satan pretends to be kind and helpful. He tries to appear as something good. Satan and his demons will give a psychic information about a person, in order to get that person hooked into spiritism – something that God forbids. It appears innocent at first, but soon a person finds himself addicted to psychics – allowing Satan to control and destroy their life. 1 Peter 5:8 proclaims, “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.” In most cases, the psychics themselves are likely deceived, not knowing the true source of the information they receive. Whatever the case, and wherever the source of the information – nothing connected to spiritism, witchcraft, astrology, etc. is God’s intention for us as a means to discover information. How does God want us to discern His will for our life? Simple: (1) Study the Bible (2 Timothy 3:16-17), (2) Pray for wisdom (James 1:5).
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Do you think psychics and astologers weaken our minds?
I feel as if I am loosing confidence in me and my thinking or am I loosing confidence because I call psychics and astrologers for every thing or am I calling them beacause somehow I lost confidencein me because of failures.
Suggestion by brkshandilya
NO.They work effectively only on weak minds.
Suggestion by chole_24
In the process we call living, there may be many disappointments and sorrows, which includes losing self-confidence. This is especially true if you have excessive failures at the things you are attempting to do.
Don’t let these things bother you. I have never found a psychic or astrologer who has been able to give me a correct answer, no matter ‘how good’ others say they are. I’ve spent literally hundreds upon hundreds of dollars and they’ve only managed a current situation, but have failed the test of time and landed with a big bang. Now, would you like to know why?
The why is because what man thinks he is, is what he becomes. We have the ability to completely control our lives and most of us wait to see what others are going to do for us. What we need to learn and to practice is how to get what we want by believing that we can have it; that we are entitled to it and have ‘fun’ doing this.
Some of the most successful people in the world who wanted to reach the top did, but they didn’t have a clue as to how to get there. So, they visualize an end result and they acquired it. This then became a hibitual style of thinking with them and they just kept on going.
You can do the same thing. Recall what Einstein said: “Imagination is everything. It’s the preview of life’s coming attractions.” When you think of the things you truly want most and take time each and every day, with feeling and emotion regarding these things, you will be lead to it. When you start doing that and an opportunity is there, then latch onto it. You’ll either be lead to it, or things will be attracted by you that you’ll need to get there.
So, do these people weaken our minds? Only if we let them. They have absolutely no control over ‘how we think’ and what is coming into our futures. If that were the case, we would not still be in Iraq.
REMEMBER, lifes failures are great lessons and the best education you could possibly get. Be thankful for them because everytime there is a failure, we know that it will not work for us. Find out what your hearts true desires are, and listen to Einstein…he was brilliant.
Suggestion by In_the_Light
Psychics and astrologers can not only weaken our minds, but also our spirits. When we rely on fortune telling and horoscopes, we are essentially entrusting our future to the opinions of men. In reality, men know nothing more about our future than we do. Only the Lord knows our future. It doesn’t seem as though psychics and astrologer promote the loss of confidence, but rather imprison us in a fake future.
It seems like you are seeking a higher source to confide in. I think the best solution for you is to seek God. The Lord is the ONLY one who knows your future. As Mathew 10:30 reads, “but the very hairs of your head are numbered.’ Secondly, the Lord actually cares about your future and wants success for you. Jeremiah 29:11 reads, ‘For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’ The psychics and astrologers, although may be interested in their ‘profession’, they are not invested in your future. Sadly, they are in business to get paid.
Please put confidence in the Lord, our maker. Although, He may not reveal your future to you about your life in a few years, He is the only one who can guarantee your ultimate future in eternity.
What do you think? Answer below!
According to psychic Moira, your sun sign is a snapshot of you. Some of the best psychic astrologers on Psychic Source discuss the role of horoscopes in a ps…